VP 10.4 Beta

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    BorgDog
    Participant
      @borgdog
      MemberContributorvip

thanks fuzzel for the 3264 fixes!  much appreciated as always

coreduo0099
      Participant
        @coreduo0099

Hi,

With the latest rev 3262 and 3264 when running old EM tables with the .xml table configuration, upon load I get “XML Parsing Error” in a modal.  reverting to rev3259 restores normal loading and playing without a modal for the xml pasing error.

e.g. TKO or super straight with Prospector_1977 as reference rom (same mfg/year as super straight).

Reading the changelog, it looks like the new POV feature breaks the tableconfig feature and the .xml files generated by DirectOutputConfigTester.exe table export function.  VPX is reading tableconfig files as a POV file, which really messes up the Pinball X launch experience.

I’d suggest a different file extension or something like POV as a suffix that VPX uniquely identifies on load.

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Hi,

With the latest rev 3262 and 3264 when running old EM tables with the .xml table configuration, upon load I get “XML Parsing Error” in a modal. reverting to rev3259 restores normal loading and playing without a modal for the xml pasing error.

e.g. TKO or super straight with Prospector_1977 as reference rom (same mfg/year as super straight).

Reading the changelog, it looks like the new POV feature breaks the tableconfig feature and the .xml files generated by DirectOutputConfigTester.exe table export function. VPX is reading tableconfig files as a POV file, which really messes up the Pinball X launch experience.

I’d suggest a different file extension or something like POV as a suffix that VPX uniquely identifies on load.

Thanks. Will be fixed in the next update. Btw. better you post issues directly to the official 10.4beta thread over at VPF. We should all try to help the devs, posting bugs in one place. They have more than enough to keep track of already.

coreduo0099
          Participant
            @coreduo0099

Thanks I looked on VPF but did not find it, I’ll search harder…

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Well, it’s been fixed. At last they believe they have … http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=38450&p=395322
              Download in the first message of that thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?