[VPX] Shrek – Captive ball BUG

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of redafoe redafoe 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of redafoe redafoe 
    Participant

Hi,

I like the physics on this table and the way it has been recreated but am I the only one to have this bug with the lower captive ?

If it has been hit too hard sometimes it will pass and fall through the rubber then you have to press “B” (by default) and select “No” in order to remove the ball when it drains or the table will think you’ve lost your playing ball.

https://gfycat.com/LimitedAnyDonkey

LimitedAnyDonkey-mobile

Is there any way to fix it ?

Thanks guys and have fun !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile gravatar of Josh Josh 
    Participant

Yes this is a great table and I have seen the same issue. Im not looking at the table at the moment but Im sure you can adjust the height of the metal piece that holds the ball. I might dig into it later if I have time.

1+

Some users who have liked this topic:

Profile gravatar of visualpinballfan visualpinballfan 
    Participant

yes, i believe a updated table is available on monsterbashpincab.com that fixes this problem

Profile gravatar of redafoe redafoe 
    Participant

Thanks for the quick answers guys.

The table on monsterbashpincab.com seems to work correctly ;) I tweaked the flippers settings and the DT view in order to feel like my older one. 

Another thing, is there a way to make the ball pass through the castleguard gate ? Like on the real table. Instead of let it poping back like a regular drop target.

Again, thanks for all men ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account