Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Psmiraglia
    Participant
      @psmiraglia

trying Avatar and PUP is not working for me. PinDMDv3 user

• updated pup to released version
      • Tron PUP (pre 1.2)  still works (worked before the update)
      • dmdext v1.6 installed (have been using it for a while)
      • dmddevice.dll in vpinmame *and* xdmd folder (i cannot remove from xdmd or ultradmd breaks for me)
      • avatar “legacy” d2bs shows and table plays well. PUP just does not kick in. Removing teh directb2s file does not help.
      • pup plugin active (shortcut to plugin folder within my tables vpx/plugins folder in place)
      • DOF working
      • several empty “romname” folders within PUPPlayer/pupvideos makes me think the plugin is working to some extent
      • re-downloaded avr_200.zip (no changes)
      • copied avr_200 videos folder to pupplayer/pupvideos (same place where Tron_Legacy is)
      • Disabled colorized DMD (which is a bummer, btw) and configured DMD Colors:  R=255 G=88 B=32 :did not help.

where else should I look ?

thanks!

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

try this…

after you start avatar table.  exit table and go to your vpinmame folder.  There should be a puplog.txt file there.  What do the contents look like?

Psmiraglia
        Participant
          @psmiraglia

The file is not being created in the VPinMAME folder.

Psmiraglia
          Participant
            @psmiraglia

I was able to get Avatar working. I think I did not pay attention to the paths in the installer the first time around. I’m not a fan of installers for VP, but it was my bad for not paying more attention… I reinstalled and both Avatar and Tron (pre 1.2) are working. thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?