This topic contains 498 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  rhymer 5 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 499 total)
  • Author
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Doing some upgrades things me be broken for a little while.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Did a few backend upgrades. I also tweaked side menu on portfolio pages and also change look of the blog pages to new theme. I will also test fix for pagination issue while in download page not going to page 2 without changing tabs.

1+

Some users who have liked this topic:

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

You should just need to add “#bbpress” to the end of your link to keep the support topic selected on the download page pagination.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

It’s fixed but you may need to clear cache to see change

Drybonz 
    Participant

I like the blog ticker stopping with a mouse over… it kept moving before didn’t it?

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

Yay!  It’s working.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Trying to add pagination to comments on projects. can anyone check if it is actually working? should break comments down to 10 or so per page

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Does seem to be paginated, but at least for me I can’t do the older comments, nothing to click on or it’s hidden behind a big Comment Navigation text.

Also would be nice if it had page numbers, or skip to newest or something..

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Thanks bordog. like i said. im trying to get it to work. would seem like a simple thing to get working. NOT!  :wacko:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

@borgdog i added to blog and looks right but portfolio is tough… see link..

The Anatomy of a Playfield Redraw using GIMP

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

blog looks nice, although I don’t see any with enough comments to need pagination.   :scratch:   As a general comment though it always throws me when I go to blog or projects, kind of like a whole different site or something LOL

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

yeah kinda the idea with different look for blogs/projects. i kinda like it… As other sites switched to vpinball’s look i was looking for a different look for the site

Ill get it working

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Did some backend updates today. Still having pagination issues with portfolios so disabled that for now

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Ok. I think the enhanced comments on blogs and portfolios/projects is now fully working! Much nicer i think B-)

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Another note on new comments feature. You must subscribe to get updates now. its no longer automatic.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-14-at-10.58.51-PM

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Also think i got reply to a comment working too. not sure someone needs to test it. should nest 5 levels very cool feature

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Worked on Blogs today and think they are working much better! Now we can discuss these blogs here! What do you think?

Example:

A Forgotten Monstrous Gem of a Pinball

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

So, popped into the site this afternoon and there were several posts I had not seen before in the “Recent Forums Replies” section on the right. Well it turns out they were in a Private Group and I don’t have access.  Any way to filter it out so the private group posts don’t show up on that list and taunt the rest of us with a bunch of cool but unknown stuff?

Thanks for all your work randr, site getting better all the time.

1+

Some users who have liked this topic:

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yeah that’s up to admin of group if it’s hidden or not I think.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Downgraded download software from 3.04 to 3.03 to see if uploads work better. will wait for someone to upload something I guess to find out if its better :)

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 499 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 VPinBall.com

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account