Working on site

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

Doing some upgrades things me be broken for a little while.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Did a few backend upgrades. I also tweaked side menu on portfolio pages and also change look of the blog pages to new theme. I will also test fix for pagination issue while in download page not going to page 2 without changing tabs.

for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
          @rothbauerw
          ModeratorContributorMembervip

You should just need to add “#bbpress” to the end of your link to keep the support topic selected on the download page pagination.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

It’s fixed but you may need to clear cache to see change

for IOS and Android

Drybonz
            Participant
              @drybonz

I like the blog ticker stopping with a mouse over… it kept moving before didn’t it?

rothbauerw
                @rothbauerw
                ModeratorContributorMembervip

Yay!  It’s working.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Trying to add pagination to comments on projects. can anyone check if it is actually working? should break comments down to 10 or so per page

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                  Participant
                    @borgdog
                    MemberContributorvip

Does seem to be paginated, but at least for me I can’t do the older comments, nothing to click on or it’s hidden behind a big Comment Navigation text.

Also would be nice if it had page numbers, or skip to newest or something..

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Thanks bordog. like i said. im trying to get it to work. would seem like a simple thing to get working. NOT!  :wacko:

for IOS and Android

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

@borgdog i added to blog and looks right but portfolio is tough… see link..

The Anatomy of a Playfield Redraw using GIMP

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                        Participant
                          @borgdog
                          MemberContributorvip

blog looks nice, although I don’t see any with enough comments to need pagination.   :scratch:   As a general comment though it always throws me when I go to blog or projects, kind of like a whole different site or something LOL

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

yeah kinda the idea with different look for blogs/projects. i kinda like it… As other sites switched to vpinball’s look i was looking for a different look for the site

Ill get it working

for IOS and Android

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Did some backend updates today. Still having pagination issues with portfolios so disabled that for now

for IOS and Android

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Ok. I think the enhanced comments on blogs and portfolios/projects is now fully working! Much nicer i think B-)

for IOS and Android

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

Another note on new comments feature. You must subscribe to get updates now. its no longer automatic.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-14-at-10.58.51-PM

for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Also think i got reply to a comment working too. not sure someone needs to test it. should nest 5 levels very cool feature

for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Worked on Blogs today and think they are working much better! Now we can discuss these blogs here! What do you think?

Example:

A Forgotten Monstrous Gem of a Pinball

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                                      Participant
                                        @borgdog
                                        MemberContributorvip

So, popped into the site this afternoon and there were several posts I had not seen before in the “Recent Forums Replies” section on the right. Well it turns out they were in a Private Group and I don’t have access.  Any way to filter it out so the private group posts don’t show up on that list and taunt the rest of us with a bunch of cool but unknown stuff?

Thanks for all your work randr, site getting better all the time.

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr
                                          ModeratorMember

Yeah that’s up to admin of group if it’s hidden or not I think.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Downgraded download software from 3.04 to 3.03 to see if uploads work better. will wait for someone to upload something I guess to find out if its better :)

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?