Working on site

• This topic has 1,071 replies, 123 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by randr.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,072 total)
  • Author
    BorgDog
    Participant
      @borgdog
      MemberContributorvip

@borgdog the shirts are very nice! orange i have not tried you have a pic of the orange? I like the wall option as you can post to a members wall so its kinda like a public direct to member PM. lol

No pic of the orange shirt yet, it’s in the pile to get washed, I’ll post one up when it’s clean.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Hey guys,

Dont forget to rate the downloads! just below large screenshot is star rating(i know i need to make it bigger and place in better location) but i am working on linking rating to a plugin so please rate a download if you download so in future the plugin will be better.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Umpa
        Participant
          @umpa

I know I can’t get feeds.in tapatalk but now I’m not getting emails to threads I have subscribed to. Anyone else having this issue or is it on my end?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jbg4208
          Participant
            @jbg4208

Looks like when clicking the the reply date on the far right, in the recent activity, used to take you to the last post of the thread. Now it takes you to the first. Is that broken or is it meant this way. ?

Also maybe a request if it is ok. Not even sure it is possible but adding an updated date on the main downloads screen. See pic below. If not no big deal at all. Just curious. Excellent work on this site!

Attachments:
            randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

tapatalk does not work well with wordpress.

clicking date takes me to last reply… where are you getting latest activity from?

Ii will look at adding the date to index page. it does show on single download page but i see what your saying

for IOS and Android

jbg4208
              Participant
                @jbg4208

Yah, I guess I’m being lazy and not wanting to go into each download page..  :-?  sorry.   :whistle:

I’ll close and restart the browser and try the most recent again. I go in at the top of the page at Recent Activity and choose most recent forum post.

Umpa
                Participant
                  @umpa

Yeah I know tapatalk doesn’t work. I would at least be able to subscribe to threads and get an email but that doesn’t work anymore it seems.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

looking into it. I couple updates i did may have broke things. ill get it fixed

for IOS and Android

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

@jbg4208 try it when you get a chance. clicked on freshness time on right in most recent forum post and takes me to last post in thread.

site not very active lately so maybe subscription is working just no replies? :) :wacko: or maybe check junk/spam box?

for IOS and Android

Umpa
                      Participant
                        @umpa

Ok. I just hopped in to see if there was reply. I would have thought I would have gotten an email though but didnt. Thanks for checking. BTW I received my t shirt today will be rocking it tomorrow!

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

Atleast the postal mail works! lol

********************************************************
                          for IOS and Android

Umpa
                          Participant
                            @umpa

Fyi I’m now getting emails again. And yes glad snail mail still working!

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Added details to landing page newest table uploads.

Working on getting downloads index to display upload dates and provide downloads from index demo HERE

added a development section for VP & VPM

Also added github live embed so very cool stuff. you can see live embed in my test posts located in dev section:

Here 

and another for vpm here

All very cool stuff. Can do much more to make things better but i can never focus on one thing for very long :)

for IOS and Android

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Working on some site enhanced features. May have pushed unread PM’s to you. sorry about that. working on things so expect strangeness :)

for IOS and Android

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr
                                  ModeratorMember

OK guys I am testing enhanced PM’s with this you can select multiple members to send pm to, should get popup notifications on new messages too. I worked with the developer and seems like a great guy just to even get it working on this site so hope for much more enhanced features to come.

Please test out pm and see if it works

deactivated needs more testing.

for IOS and Android

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

Upload date added to downloads index!

for IOS and Android

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Adjusting cache settings was deleting all cache on a new post so now only deletes page post was updated. Not sure but may not work right so will test and see. Spent a lot of time today trying to optimize things. Reduced database size by a lot so we will see how things run now

for IOS and Android

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

I think landing page is now  working again with updating of new table releases! let me know :good:

for IOS and Android

xantari
                                        Participant
                                          @xantari

A quick suggestion.

On the table downloads would it be possible to have download links to all available B2s releases for that table with Author, Site, and Last Updated date, along with a rating.

Sometimes the table downloads include B2S files which is awesome, but sometimes you have to search multiple sites to find the best possible version and try each one.

What would be great is if all of them were listed beside the table, and presumably the highest rated one and/or the last updated one would be the “best” version.

This would save me and others hours of their life :-)

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

Here is category for backglass

but we only have 37 here. Still tweaking downloads area and will work on linking same names for tables, back glasses and other needed files but as time allows

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/categories/backglasses/

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 1,072 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?