X-Men LE (Stern 2012)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

Updated to:
      X-Men LE (Stern 2012) v1.0.3
      Arngrims DOF script added
      X-Men LE (Stern 2012)

needs VP10.4 rev. 3235 or newer

1 user thanked author for this post.
      vinny
      Participant
        @vincez28

ok updated to 10.4 rev 3235, still using VPM2.8 and working perfect. still searching for the VPM 3.0 so i can update

DJRobX
          @djrobx
          MemberModerator

X-men LE was the very first Stern LE rom I looked at when I endeavored to add the “LE aux board support” to the SAM VPM source.     So, VPM 2.8 is fine with this table.

It just took a really, really long time for me to learn how to make a table to go with it.   :wacko:

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Sven34
          Participant
            @sven34

Thank you  Hautfreaks  for New X – men Version  :yahoo:

Mark70
            Participant
              @mark70

Can’t get enough of the blue flashers! :good:

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

Hmm … noted ;)

Ben Logan2
                Participant
                  @benlogan2

Haunt, Fren, ICP, DJ Rob, Bord — Thanks, guys! Got to play this one last night for a few hours. Wolverine model and animation looks great. Super smooth. Iceman ramp is cool (pun intended!).

The lighting is intense — especially during Magneto multiball. Fantastic work. Shots are really tight on this table, just like the real thing. You guys have it tuned really well! You’ve got to nail that right loop shot, for example. No wiggle room!

Really appreciate you guys for this gem. Your backglass is beautiful too, Haunt. Love that it flashes on and off during multiball warm up. Dramatic and exciting.

Jeremy
                  Participant
                    @malachi666

Hey Guys, I was wondering if someone could please help me with something.  I have the latest VPX 3237 build, I have run other Stern stables fine (Big Buck Hunter, Austin Powers, Avatar, etc) but for some reason it is having issues finding the ROM when I try and launch this title.  It says ‘game not found’.  I have dled the LE version of the game code and named it correctly as per the script in this table, and no luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

32assassin
                    Participant
                      @32assassin

the correct rom is not the best word you can use to describe your rom.

their are different versions of SAM roms,  you might have one version in your rom folder and the table might be set to run a different rom version.

instead of saying you have the correct rom

why don’t you post

name of the rom bin you downloaded

name of your bin file (inside your zip file you placed in your rom folder)

name of zip file

name of the rom your table script is calling.

and more importantly

Can you launch your rom from a test window

By going  to your PiMAME folder

launch the Setup.exe

click test

look for your X-MenLE rom

select it and click Start.

If you can’t launch your rom through the test window,  you will never get your table to load.

for all we know you have all the correct naming but you have a version of PinMAME that does not support LE tables.

and Austin Powers is a Stern table that runs on the Sega Hardware,  its not a SAM table.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Jeremy
                      Participant
                        @malachi666

By correct rom I was referring to xmn_151h.zip.  This is what is written in the script file for the table.

I selected the rom name from the list and ran the test and it said file not found.  It is in my rom folder.  I downloaded the file from Stern and renamed the bin file and then zipped it.  For some reason my windows seems to ‘lock’ the zip files I create.  I have removed the lock but it still generates the error.  Is there a newer version of SAM that I need to install?  I wouldn’t think so as it lists the correct rom for X-Men in the list. Thanks

EDIT: What version of PinMAME do I need that supports LE roms?

Jesperpark
                        Participant
                          @jesperpark

LE support was 2.8 or 2.9

Just use 3.0 beta as you will need it for Wheel of Fortune anyway

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3241-sambuild30-beta-thread/?page=3

2 users thanked author for this post.
                          Jeremy
                          Participant
                            @malachi666

OK, I got it working after updating my PinMAME and SAM  thanks again!  This table is great!

Rhaf
                            Participant
                              @rhaf

where is everyone finding the xmn_151h.zip file?

Sliderpoint
                              Participant
                                @sliderpoint
                                MemberContributor

don’t know for sure, but I would guess from here:

http://sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-x-men-premium-le

then renamed the downloaded .zip file.

-Mike

Skitso
                                Participant
                                  @skitso

The ball shadow has something fishy going on.. some times it seems like the ball shadow looks brighter than the surroundings?

bord
                                    @bord
                                    MembervipContributorModerator

To get rid of the irksome glow around the ball shadow change your 6 ball shadow meshes to z position 0.08, depth bias to -200,

dgrace
                                    Participant
                                      @dgrace

Where can I find the rom 151h? It seems all the links above are broken.  Thanks

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

alulabxxx
                                        Participant
                                          @alulabxxx

I have some crash with this table and the latest VPX 10.6 beta =(

Every time that it crash the ball is near to enter in to the blackbird hole after some multiball.

I Just try to use the normal DMD and the freezy dll because i had a similar problem with Potc that was solved with some a mod version of the freezy.dll

alulabxxx
                                          Participant
                                            @alulabxxx

have do some test, it’s possible that the problem is the video option : Alternative depth buffer processing ? I have enable it because i have an AMD RX580 and i read in FAQ that with ATI this must be ON.
                                            If i disable it i have graphic problem with some other table like champions league.
                                            There is a way to deactive it only in some tables like X-Men ? Tnx all

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 164 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?