this is a VP 9 to VPX conversion.
VP9 author = freneticamnesic
I imported every object into a VPX template
-deleted unused objects and images
- changed friction and elasticity on walls and ramps
- upgraded many components with features found on VPX.
- made many new primitive toys.
I don't like to add custom toys to my tables. I made an exception for this table.
the tomcat toy is a flat plastic with vertical tail wings attached to it. It looks like a toy found on the basic table. While a full 3D model would be found on the LE table. I dded a 3D model instead. the model was released as a printable 3D project its 8-9 MB. I scaled it down to what I needed.
Note that the GI lights in the VP 9 version where controlled by the script, thanks to the updated PinMAME, this tables GI lights are controlled by PinMAME. Not required but GI lights will only work with a PinMAME exe that supports Sterns LE tables.
- top of Safehouse lights up now
-adjusted sniper post height
- DOF updated by Amgrim
-Tomcat Model optimized by Fuzzel
added primitive apron
added HQ instruction cards
added hole to left plastic ramp
same version number with fixed apron decal
full 10.5 rebuild
added missing lights to script
updated switch 14
- This topic has 59 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.