Big Betty’s Truck Stop is a pinball machine from 1988 and manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co.
This was the first game following the merger of Williams and Bally/Midway.
Lots of ramps, slingshots, lights, and a cool trucker theme make this table really fun to play!
I would like to send a very special thanks to the following:
- sindbad : For being able to use his VP9 table resources as a great starting point.
- flupper, nFozzy, and others : Flipper physics, flasher lighting, etc.
- BrandonLaw : Playfield and plastics cleanup and enhancement of Sindbad’s resources
- bigus1 : Beta testing and lighting tweeks
- VPX development team: As always, thanks for your work in keeping VP alive and well
- To anyone I may have forgotten, please let me know and I'll add you.
Note: There’s some confusion that this table was or wasn’t released a few years ago for VPX.
I cannot find anywhere that it was officially put out so I made my own for VPX.
This table has been created using 10.6 so that version or greater should be used to play.
Please see script for various table options.
Version 1.1.0 - Minor update to clean up a few small asthetic issues and add Brandon's improved PF and images.
Added changes from Arngrim and Thalamus to improve directional sounds and updates to other sounds.
Version 1.0 - New VPX version built from the V9 version.
Script and lighting was (mostly) rebuilt.
New VPX routines (flipper physics, shadowing, flasher lighting, ball jumping, etc.).
Various table options to customize to your liking.
- This topic has 30 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.