One of my favorite EM's - Big Shot by Gottlieb. This is a near complete rebuild with all new playfield, plastics, backglass and many new sounds. The rule set has been redone to match real game play as close as possible.
This table can be played in desktop, fullscreen, FSS or VR. B2S is included in the download. Options in the script for 3 or 5 ball, turn on/off high score tracking, high score reset and enable/disable dof chimes. There is also an option to collect bonus in ball by scoring special. This is off by default as a special scores a replay by the actual rules.
- Visuals/Blender - bord
- Playfield and Plastics redraws - shannon1
- Physics, scripting, and backglass - rothbauerw
- Special thanks for Fleep for all the quality sounds and scripting lifted from Theatre of Magic
- Special thanks to Rawd for the bar VR room used in the VR version
- Special thanks to loserman and wed21 for their versions of Hot Shot that were used as the base for this table.
1.2a - Rawd added in plunger animation for the plunger button and made a slight adjustment to the backglass to reduce shimmering.
1.2 - Added a VR version with a bar VR room by Rawd (from Eight Ball). VR room and playfield glass can be toggled in the script and right magna save turns off the VR room in game if it's enabled in the script.
The original file can also be used for VR and has a backbox and fully working backglass. However, it doesn't have the lower cabinet or the VR room environment.
1.1a - Fixed a bug with the new drop targets that allowed side hits to drop the target.
1.1 - Added new drop target physics
- This topic has 65 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.