Christmas is almost here!
It was the 6th of november this year i got a message to make a table together with somebody. I send this person messages with all the information, but didn't got any reply back lol. I decided to postpone my other projects and started on the 10th of November on new x-mas table "Drunken Santa". 19 days later this is the result!
First to all thanks to Davor Lipovac for using a sound from his Heineken table. Also my special thanks to stevegooner, because he is mister x-mas and provide all the nice x-mas tables in this community! I hope I'm also a good contribution to this community!
This is an original table, with everything included in the vpx file, and it doesn't need any external program to run. It can be run in desktop mode and in FS mode. The DMD will rotate accordingly. This is a 5 ball game with on 1,3 and 5 million an extra ball. This table is with ball savers on the side for more playing time! I put the music in the backglass(I also learn from last time) and add a flex dmd table. (for the flex table i used a different letter type, because the original wasn't showing nice on the dmd)
He drinks, burbs and he farts it's drunken Santa. Santa crashed with his sleigh when he wanted to deliver a package and now he is stuck in the chimney. Can you help drunken Santa and his elfs to lift the sleigh and get the package delivered?
- Collect the 100 toys in Santa's workshop for an extra bonus.
- Don't forget the beer and toy bonus.
- Hit the beers out of the ice for extra bonus points
- Can you get al 10 reindeers from the parking?
- Hit three times the Christmas for an extra ball
- complete the chimney for multiball
- complete the sleigh for multiball
Leave a message behind and rank the table please!
Drink one on me and have a merry x-mas and a happy new year!
- Add the light under the ramp in the code so it's also on (Flex only)
- Changed the timeout for the beers, so the bottles are displayed longer (Flex only)
- Updated the lettertype for Slick267 (Flex only)
- Updated only the desktop mode (DS) with brighter letters
- This topic has 14 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 15 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.