This is a port of the VP9 table to VPX Created by ICPjuggla & freneticamnesic
Secial thanks to zany for some awesome custom models – flippers – bumpercaps – gates
Also, thanks to the test group – randr – Fulltilt – Talantyyr – Shadowsclassic
Original VP9 table notes Created by ICPjuggla, Herweh and OldSkoolGamer
Special thanks to Plumb for the playfield scan and Francisco666 for plastics. Another special thanks to Pacdude for his version of Embryon with some great info about the lamp ids’ mapping.
This is a ‘from scratch’ rebuild.
As promised a final VPX version :-)
- table optimized for VPX. Hopefully it will be a bit faster for some with slower computers..
- added depth to the pf
- fixed lighting and added an HDR Environment
- adjusted materials
- created new primitive guides
- etc. etc. etc.
- fixed the ring of bright lights around triggers and holes.. (It was bugging the heck out of me) lol
Update: 1.4 - fixed the bloom on the ball (no more shinny blue balls) lol - added and adjusted all the lights on the table - added F6 menu as requested by hocuslocus - added the new controller.txt DOF config to the script thank you Arngrim
- This topic has 43 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.