***rev.1.1 - minor correction in the script due to a collision sound effect error during multiball. (Thanks BenLogan for reporting).
This is a conversion to FSS format made by me (Morttis). The original table is from Rascal, thank you very much for this title made by you.
Also thanks to other authors from parts of the original project, all of which are mentioned in the Script (thanks preserved from the original version).
Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).
The Art and lighting of the BG based on the B2S by mfuegemann (Thanks man).
What's new in the FSS version? ... Well, here we go:
- Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting based on the B2S by mfuegemann (thanks);
- playfield flasher lighting redone according to the color and intensity of the original machine (based on youtube videos);
- insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;
- update physics table based on the Arcade Physics 3.0 by JPSalas (Thanks for this kit). I tried to make it as good as possible, but I think it could get better.
- and I think that's it.
And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn't be possible.
Anyway, here's another Gottlieb title for the FSS Collection.
Grab and rotate your screen in portrait mode. Do the same in your windows display setup. Setup reshade: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/re-shade-install-guide-for-fss-tables/
Using the Day&Night setting: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/fss-full-single-screen-revision-1-volumes-1-2/page/9/#post-113081
rev.1.0 - initial release of modification
rev.1.1 - minor correction in the script due to a collision sound effect error during multiball
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.