***This FSS transformation was done at the speed of light !!! Have a Happy New Year... may 2021 be different and better for everyone.
This is a conversion to FSS format made by me (Morttis). The original table is from Goldchicco & 32Assassin, thank you very much for this title made by you.
Other authors involved in the preparation of the VPX table were:
* VPX table by: Goldchicco & 32assassin
* vp9 table by: pachecas
* Special Thanks to :
* 32assassin for helping me with this release and for sharing his passion, knowledge and time and for the color DMD included in the zip
* Movieguru for working on the images.
* Also built into the table is the JP Salas LUT selector. Hold down the LEFT MAGNASAVE and then press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE to cycle through the 10 different LUT brightnesses.
* LUT files thanks to Vogliadicane
* Hope you enjoy it and please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.
* All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
* PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!.
(*) These thanks are the originals present in the post of the original table, made by Goldchicco & 32Assassin.
Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).
The Art and lighting of the BG based on the B2S by Victor & PCTeknic (Thanks).
What's new in the FSS version? ... Well, here we go:
- Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting based on the B2S by Victor & PCTeknic (thanks);
- insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;
- some modifications for better visualization in the FSS version.
- and I think that's it.
And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn't be possible.
Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.
Grab and rotate your screen in portrait mode. Do the same in your windows display setup. Setup reshade: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/re-shade-install-guide-for-fss-tables/
Using the Day&Night setting: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/fss-full-single-screen-revision-1-volumes-1-2/page/9/#post-113081
rev.1.0 - initial release of modification
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.