This is a conversion to FSS format made by me (Morttis). The original table is from JPSalas, thank you very much for this title made by you.
Well, thank you very much to Nick (Arconovum) for all the help you have given me since I started editing FSS tables.
The Art and general lighting of the BG was based on the B2S by Wildman (Thanks for this job).
What's new in the FSS version? ... Well, here we go:
- Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting based on the B2S by Wildman (thank you);
- insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;
- this FSS conversion was based on version 3.0 of the JPSalas table, that is, it already has the physical 3.0 made by him;
- and I think that's it.
And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn't be possible.
Anyway, here's another great title for those who like the Taito do Brasil tables, now in the FSS format.
Grab and rotate your screen in portrait mode. Do the same in your windows display setup. Setup reshade: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/re-shade-install-guide-for-fss-tables/
Using the Day&Night setting: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/fss-full-single-screen-revision-1-volumes-1-2/page/9/#post-113081
rev.1.0 - initial release of modification
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.