This is a conversion to FSS format made by me (Morttis). The original table is from Dozer, thank you very much for this title made by you.
Well, as usual, all the work was done through the tutorial videos of Nick Christopher (Arconovum), and everyone already knows how much I appreciate the support he has been giving me all this time (Thank so much Nick).
The Art and lighting of the BG was based on the B2S by Dozer too (Thanks again).
What's new in the FSS version? ... Well, here we go:
- Insertion of BB and BG, with lighting based on B2S by Dozer (thanks man);
- insertion of the Day & Night code and other table lighting effects, giving a better visual effect and realism;
- update physics table based on Arcade Physics 3.0 by JPSalas (Thanks for this fantastic kit);
- and I think that's it.
And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn't be possible.
Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.
Grab and rotate your screen in portrait mode. Do the same in your windows display setup. Setup reshade: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/re-shade-install-guide-for-fss-tables/
Using the Day&Night setting: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/fss-full-single-screen-revision-1-volumes-1-2/page/9/#post-113081
rev.1.0 - initial release of modification
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.