This is the 100th conversion to the FSS format by Morttis.
The original table was made by GTXJoe and PinballFan2018, fantastic work, thank you.
I chose this table to be my hundredth FSS conversion because I like it so much and your work was already great, so I wanted to make it even better, I hope I got it.
This modification was made on version 1.4 of the table, I explain: The FSS format does not support UltraDMD and PulpSystem, so version 1.5 would not be compatible with the FSS format. In order to avoid conflicts during execution, I thought it best to use version 1.4, updating the entire graphic part inserted in version 1.5 of the table, and still has many other graphic upgrades like all version when running the table, including new plastics made by Eric (EBisLit) and trained by the author of the table (GTXJoe), thanks for that, the plastics were great.
So this version is 1.4+ (plus).
Everything that has been modified:
* Restructuring of all sides of the table, for its elevation and make it look more like the real table;
* insertion of insidearts and backpain art in the playfield;
* insertion of BB and BG;
* new rubbers (translucent);
* BG art extracted from B2S by GTXJoe (thank you, it looks great);
* insertion of RGB lighting in the speakers (it was not perfect as I would like, I was not able to make the programming work fulltime since the table is turned on, it only works while the ball is in play);
* insertion of several decals in the playfield (bumper, flippers, cannons and targets);
* insertion of all FSS code (by Arconovum, thanks man) for conversion to the FSS format itself;
* insertion of the 4 numeric displays in the BG (thank you very much Nick for your work dedicated to this project, the result was great);
* update of all table physics, based on JPSalas kit (Arcade Physics 3.0, thanks for this job man);
And thanks Terry Red for the work you did on version 1.5, despite not using your version for this conversion, your work was fantastic, and I would really like to be able to use PulpPack on FSS tables, I hope this will be possible soon.
Hope you like it.
And thank you very much to all the VPX and table developers, without you the fun wouldn't be possible.
TABLE MUSIC (Reproduction of the guidelines given by Terry Red, in the post of the original table):
This VPX table release comes with the free song from the TNA soundtrack available here:
- for the full music experience, you will need to BUY the TNA Album and convert the songs from FLAC format to mp3 format with a tool like this: https://www.freac.org/
- rename all mp3 files to TNA1.mp3 through TNA10.mp3 and replace the existing mp3 files. (Scarlet.mp3 is not used)
- please show Scott Danesi your support and thanks for creating an awesome pinball game and for making the music available for us to buy.
Well, this is a great new title that could not be missing in the FSS format.
Grab and rotate your screen in portrait mode. Do the same in your windows display setup. Setup reshade: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/re-shade-install-guide-for-fss-tables/
Using the Day&Night setting: https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/fss-full-single-screen-revision-1-volumes-1-2/page/9/#post-113081
rev.1.0 - initial release of modification
- This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 days, 6 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.