1986 Williams Grand Lizard VPX Beta 10.6 rev. 3541 A 3rdaxis and Slydog43 collaboration. A very special thanks to JP Salas and Rosve for their VP9 versions Thanks to Sliderpoint and Ben Logan for play testing and suggestions, GTXJoe and DJRobX for scripting help and finally the entire community for everything else during this endeavor. I've included the original plastic set but also have a mod set to select until we get a higher resolution of the factory set in the future Table options (Located in script) include Custom Music, Side Blades, Plastics, Flipper Bat color and Flipper Rubber colors, Rubber colors, GI color, Center Post, and Out-lane Post position (difficulty)
Table has an AutoPlay feature, toggle on/off withthe "A" key. Instructions:
* Select the number of players desired then use the "A" key to engage and toggle AutoPlay on and off. * Use the "S" key to toggle on and off Autoplay's sounds and special effects during Autoplay. * Use the "C" key to toggle on and off cheating during Autoplay (Game will play indefinitely no scoring) * Status Lights:(Just Above Apron To The Left) Yellow=(Autoplay On) Blue=(Sound On) Green=(Cheat On) <<<<<*************** WARNING!!!ONCE "CHEAT" IS ENABLED SCORES WILL NOT BE SAVED! WARNING!!!********************>>>>>
Also, apron credit light will flash and plunger will shoot when AutoPlay is activated. A new game or additional players added will deactivate AutoPlay.
- Optimized large images.
- Updated plastics image (Slingshots, Lower lane guides).
- Adding Rubber Sleeve color option.
- Addition physics added.
- Lighting tweaks.
- Correct ramp wire-form gates created.
- Various other small tweaks and additions.
- Fast flips Enabled (Thanks Thalamus)
- Dynamic Background option (On-Off) added.
- V1.3 Change Log:
- Autoplay added ["A" Key to start] Instrustions under "Table info" or below on line 180
- Target primitive hit animation added
- Spinner primitive with correct image added
- Left/right ramp wire primitive added
- Playfield Brightened up
- Tweeked lamps and general lighting and flashers
- Ability to toggle dynamic background on and off under the table options (DTmode only)
- Additional ball physics added
- G5k flippers with multible materials added
- New flipper sounds effects added
- V1.4 Change Log:
- Environment lighting corrected
- General illumination corrected
- Overall lamps values corrected
- Plastics, Rubbers, Metals and playfield material shaders corrected
- Right ramp allowing ball to phase through corrected
- New Ball image(s)
- Various other scripting additions, corrections and optimizations.
- V1.5 Change Log:
- New HD plastic images (Special thanks to vamprecords)
- JP's ball rolling sounds added (can be turned on/off in the table option in script)
- Fixed the ball lock gate flap to act more naturally.
- Other various graphical tweaks.