First, I would like to thank 32assassin and everyone who made the original table! Thanks 32assassin for allow me to upload moded table!
As usual, I didnt plan it. High Speed is my all time favourite table so just after 32assassin uploaded his original HS I started to change it a bit. I started to change physics and sounds to match this table to myself. In the meantime, I've learned a few tricks in VP so I was playing more with materials, lights... and some great people from our community helped me.
Big thank you to and credits to:
- 32assasin, Flupper1, Krugger99, nFozzy for the original table.
- DjRobX (flupper's flashers to the script, missing white flashers, many tips and tricks)
- Bord (playfield shadows, new traffic lights, new black ramp, many tips and tricks)
- jpsalas (flashers reflections)
- everybody who helped me with VP
- new physics
- apron and bumpers (Sliderpoint's primitives and modified textures)
- traffic lights, black ramp, playfield shadows (Bord)
- flipper bats (Flupper1)
- flashers (Flupper1's modified)
- flashers reflections on the walls
- GI lighting
- inserts lighting
- ball shadow (ninuzzu)
- some metal walls now are metal wires (like on real table)
- many resized, replaced and modified elements (walls, rubbers, plastics...)
- small items have been added and changed/moved (screws, rubbers, textures...)
- a lot of changes in the table sounds
- some little changes I dont remember
Have a nice day.
- corected apron, siderails, lockbar (3rdaxis)
- some visual, positioning changes (thanks Draifet)
- little physic fixes
- ball jumping over apron fix
- physic tweaks
- new apron made by 3rdaxis
- new side rails and lockbar (desktop mode) made by 3rdaxis