Original Description, see changlog for updates.
32assassin recently posted his Incredible Hulk over on vpf, and my buddy Haunt and I were both playing with it and really enjoying it, but wanted to do our "stuff" to it. So first of all thanks to 32 for his version which this started from.
First we replaced the redrawn playfield with a photo image from ipdb that haunt cleaned up and replaced missing/ bad items. then we set about doing all those little things, like animated rubbers, drop target shadow lighting, put the proper Gottlieb spinner primitive in and borrowed cyberpez's animated spinner rod idea with gtxjoe's math equations to add that (it's f'in cool!). Fixed a few lights that were not working in 32's version, added desktop backdrop items for game over, ball in play etc. tweaked physics, objects, and a whole bunch of other little piddly shit.
Included is a new db2s that started as a wildman one (thanks!) and haunt cleaned up and tweaked a newer image, and i tweaked the lighting and led colors. I then took that image and made a new desktop backdrop and inserted into the table to make it the way I like them :)
- rebuilt on scan of my playfield
- added primitive playfield mesh
- several primitive updates, apron, gate bracket, tent lane guides, post nuts, etc
- gi shadows blender rendered following @bord tutorial video
- arch rail sound effect from @scottacus (I think ;)
- glass hit effect, yes the ball does occasionally hit the glass on the real one to my surprise, not often but it does happen usually from high speed rolling left flipper shot to the drop targets
- @rothbauerw ball drop sounds to go along with the glass hit stuff that I believe he also worked on, also hear at other times
- minor updates to db2s
- themed the way I refurbished my real Hulk, black rails, black rubbers, black post nuts, I left the old version up if you can't stand it and want white rubbers, or feel free to change everything :)
- added freeplay option near top of script. this functions the same way you add freeplay to a stock real system 1 by jumpering the add credit with the start button. you may have to press start twice depending on timing of things. not enabled by default
- some other things I'm sure. thanks to @bord for some play testing and feedback
1.3 update in honor of Stan Lee. RIP, the world would have been much duller without you.
- new 8K plastics image
- new db2s image
- bords 2" flippers up top
- other minor changes
- new playfield from markrock76 - Thanks!
- flipper and ball shadows (can turn off in script options near top)
- positional sound routines
- change all posts to "liberal" positions
- bords new flipper primitives
- bunch of other primitive swaps to nicer versions
- minor tweaks and fixes
1.1 fixed DOF bumpers - thanks randr
1.0 initial release
- This topic has 69 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.