Hey all. I’ve been waiting for a Bally Kiss version for VPX for a while. So instead of asking for someone to make it, I tried my hand at table converting. My parents have this table and it is what I grew up playing as a kid. So it is near and dear to me. I’ve logged many of hours standing at this pin.
This is my first attempt at anything, building wise with VP ever… So I’m posting it here to get your opinions and thoughts. Let me know what you think or what needs to be changed.
Thanks to JP for allowing me to convert it. Have a good evening and enjoy.
Thanks to the following for their contributions: JPSalas, 32Assassin, Arngrim, Borgdog , Popette, Rusty Cardores, Markrock76, Ninuzzu, Nfozzy.
1.2 - Complete rebuild in VPX - Thanks to 32assassin for the scripting the table the table start. Also thanks to Batch for the rom suggestion. kissc rom needed, or just comment out and use one of the other roms options listed in the script. Thanks to JP for allowing me to use his plastic images and misc other thins from his VP9 table.
- 1.4 - Increased ball rolling sound and light reflections on the ball. Also, some minor physics adjustments to make the gameplay better.
- 1.5 - Corrected play field lettering to match original table. Thanks to gregh43 for pointing this out and for further testing physics.
- 1.6 - Pop bumper height adjustments also desktop view updates. All minor visual things.
- 1.7 - More minor visual plastic updates. Just a bit higher resolution.
- 1.8 - Thanks to Borgdog for correcting my drop target bank resets. Also more physics tweeks
- 2.0 - Added wrd1972's LFHM physics tweeks and Rothbauerw's EOS flipper settings. Added ball shadow routine by Ninuzzu. Adjusted other table physics.
- 2.1 - Added drop target lights. Tweaked GI lights and physics --- again. Thanks to Rusty for the surround sound additions.
- 2.2 - Big thanks to Markrock76 for the higher quality play field image. Moved posts and lights to match. Updated the bounciness of the rubbers for more realism and tweaked physics again. I'm sure this is the final update.........maybe.
- 2.3 - Added nfozzys Flipper Physics. Primitive flippers and more other slight physics tweaks.
- This topic has 48 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.