'Laser War' is the first pinball machine from Data East and the first machine from any manufacturer to feature stereo sound and 2.1 channel sound (stereo plus subwoofer).
For sure one of the top 10 tables when it comes to the ugliest backglass of a pinball machine. But the table offers a lot fun to play and a great light show. I tried to capture that as best I could.
Very special thanks to
- Schreibi34: Thank you so much for the awesome laser tower and for cleaning up the plastic ramp
- OldSkoolGamer: For providing me all the wonderful artwork he designed for the VP9 build
- Francisco666: For the reworked playfield image of the VP9 build
Special thanks to
- OldSkoolGamer, ICPjuggla, Herweh (:-): For creating a very cool VP9 build from where I borrowed a few table elements
- Flupper: For his plastic and wire ramp tutorial and for the flasher domes
- Dark: For the gates primitives template and the flipper primitives from 'Jurassic Park'
- Dark and nFozzy: For locknuts and screws
- DJRobX, RothbauerW and maybe some other ones: For some code in my script like the SSF routines
- Mark70, Thalamus and digable: For beta testing and a lot great helpful feedback. Without you guys the table wouldn't be what it is
- VPX development team: For the continous improvement of VP
- All I have forgotten. Please send me a PM if you think I should add you to the 'Thx' section here. My fault!
Check out the script options at the top of the script. There are options for GI and ramp color modes, a more or less jumping ball, playfield shadow depth and more.
Toggle thru the silver or black ramp with the left MagnaSave button and thru the standard or a very colorful GI with the right MagnaSave button.
Visual Pinball 10.6 beta or higher.
Saucer holes are made with a playfield mesh to simulate a cool ball rolling behaviour. Therefore VPX 10.6 beta is required as minimum.
Check out the script options at the top of the script.
1.0: Initial release
- This topic has 33 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 2 days, 19 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.