VPX version by Schreibi34 and Herweh
Version 1.0: Initial release
Schreibi34: Visuals and gameplay "It's simply amazing what you do in Blender. So thrilling, so inspiring, so extraordinary. I'm overwhelmed every time when I see what you have created. You are the man. And a very relaxed, cool guy too. And for sure an awesome drummer ;-). Once again it was a pleasure and an honor to work with you"
(this was written by Herweh)
Herweh: Scripting, VP development and gameplay "Everything you see below in this script! Without him Mr. Basic v2.0 Schreibi34 would have been totally lost! What he has done on this table goes beyond my imagination. From animating Frank to implementing RothbauerW's physics to the texture swaps to all sorts of extras. Please check out all the stuff that the script Voodoo Master has provided for you below! Thanks for being such a cool guy! It was a pleasure!"
(this was written by Schreibi34)
Special thanks to:
- Dark: We all know what he did! Frank is just jawdropping!! - Dids666: For starting all of this and his awesome meshes. Thanks for letting us finish this!! - Sheltemke: For stitching together the PF image and playtesting - Mlager8: For PS help on the sling plastics - RothbauerW: For his awesome physics' guide at vpinball.com and some more help on the physics - Mark70, Bord, Thalamus: For beta testing and some good hints - Batch: For the DT background image (Sorry for making it a bit darker! Batch's original is in the image manager for those who like more pop)
Magna save selects LUT filters!
- Sarcopharc now spits the ball onto the right upper flipper like Scotty VH discribed. Thanks Scotty! We made it work only about 50% of the time otherwise this could be used as an "exploit" for the Sarcopharc.
- Kickback adjusted
- GI-OFF is now properly displayed in the 1st second after table load (I think this shows the endless patience of Herweh when working with me!!)
- Complete physics overhaul including the ramp shot. It's still difficult and you still need a clean shot! Entry is now 12% wider and more flat where it touches the PF. I was even able to reduce the flipper strength to 2900 which makes the table a little less "videogame'ish"
- I went back to my old materials which are using the elasticity fall off more. I'm really happy with the outcome!
- Reduced the amount of BG reflection on the transparent plastic above the bumpers.
- Herweh: Fix for the trapped balls and the post left of the Geneva hole
- Skitso: Alligning the GI-ON and OFF better so they don't "jump" when swaping
- Schreibi34: Minor gameplay/physics adjustments
- This topic has 140 replies, 57 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.