Big thank you to Pacdude, Jp and CKpin for their versions.
this table is a semi rebuild using Jps WOW as a base. Jps version was a semi original table. As you can tell Jps table did not have many of the original toys.
Ckpin updated allot of the images from Pacdudes version. but they are not true to the original table. I would like to replace them all including the plastics. As always if anyone has resources please send them my way.
Most of the Monopoly tables have issues with the Water Works flipper pushing the ball into the walls. if it happens on this table post PICTURES!!! don't just say it gets stuck. I rebuilt all the walls around the kicker and added a VP10.6 primitive PF to see if it fixed the problem
I was going to release a patch to turn this into a WOW version but I have no plans of maintaining that table or patch given that I'm no longer playing it and the table was removed from my playlist. If you want it I suggest you play Jps version.
if you still would like to turn this into a WOW version I have included all the textures you need to fit my table.
to convert this table into a WOW version
1. go to layer 4 select all the primitives and apply the "Gold Wire" material to all the primitives
2. Import all the textures found in the WOW textures.zip file *overwrite all the existing images
3. go to layer 6, select primtive47 (bank roof) and import bank.obj. this will change the bank roof from a square to what Jp has on his table.
4. I added Jps ramp decal to one of the textures but I did not like how it looked. I did not do the left ramp. and I don't plan to as I think the ramps look better without a decal.
5. the flipper swords have been added and coded you just need to go to Layer 1, select them and make the primitives visible
6. If you like to change the bumper caps or dome caps to match Jps table feel free to download Zanys bumper caps and dome primitives from VPF and swap out the textures.