Monster Bash Skitso mod 1.02
The last ever* table released by
- Project lead, visuals and QA – Skitso
- Scripting, gameplay and physics – rothbauerw
- Mesh playfield and primitives – bord
- Special thanks to all the talented guys at VPin Workshop - especially iaakki, Sixtoe, tomate, cyperpez, Flupper1 and Benji
- Thanks also go to all the talented designers who has had their hands on this table before me: tom tower, ninuzzu, unclewilly and randr
- Completely revamped gameplay and physics with all the modern VP tricks
- New mesh playfield with all the nice holes and edges
- New sounds
- Improved GI lighting and color grading
- Completely new inserts lighting
- Completely new flasher lighting
- Completely new wall reflections and other atmosphere elements
- Improved playfield texture
- Countless amount of bigger and smaller details and polish
- Added FSS and VR support
Changing POV will mess few lighting effects, so that should not be done unless absolute necessity.
*future Skitso releases will be part of the VPin Workshop.
- tweaked side blade reflections
- tweaked creature bulbs
- tweaked flashers
- made pin rubbers more smooth
- fixed drac logic
- Igor is now lit by the spot behind creature panel
- Improved flashers
- Improved and added reflections
- Fixed some VR compatibility issues with certain graphics
- Small polish here and there
- This topic has 118 replies, 79 voices, and was last updated 5 days, 15 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.