Make your VP experience even greater!
In my setup i have 38 Phillips Hue lights (Around all areas) ( + 2 Lifx Stripes under the cab. + 1 on topper ) When i turn on my VP, or tables i use batch files that use "webhooks" that calls out events for the lighting since DOF don´t support HUE and LIFX that well yet.
So in the start script, end script, for the VP itself, Future Pinball, FX and so on i use different setups. Since everyone has different lights, setup and so on i can´t help out with the webhooks more than tell you how you can do them and help you on the way.
DONT FORGET TO READ THE README FILE FOR MAKING THIS WORK!
Remember that this is NOT only for HUE, Lifx or what you may have, you can basically turn on your Coffemachine upon starting a future pinball table. (If you like) , or tell the robot vacuum cleaner to start work when you launch Addams Family. You even can use this at different times, for different setups if its night or day.
FOR EXAMPLE (VIDEOS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE)
I start Pinup popper.
1. ALL Phillips hue lights, dims down to black.
2. Lifx stripes under VP starts to "breathe" in blue and red 5 times and then they go static.
3. Now Phillips hue lights dim in the VP room up 20% in blue, and purple. and 40% blue in the bathroom close to VP.
4. Popcorn machine lights up.
If i choose to start an FX table.
1. ALL Phillips hue lights, in the VP room, dims down, and then dims up with blue/cyan color.
2. Lifx stripes under VP starts to "breathe" again, in blue/cyan (FX COLORS) then they go static again.
If i close my VP
Everything goes back to its regular state or scene.
VP fades down, and all HUE fades up with white dynamic color.
The options are limitless... just use your imagination.
Read the READ_ME_FIRST.txt for complete information on how to run all this.
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.