Pink Panther (Gottlieb 1981)
This was the third table I ever built. It sat mostly finished on mothballs for more than a year until Hauntfreaks offered to do his thing on materials and lighting. That lit the fire to get it done.
So here it is (finally), a System 80 widebody featuring the Pink Panther and some nefarious blonde jewel thief. Completing each bank of drop targets lights a ball lock. Two locked balls begins multiball, which starts an alternate scoring mode where you collect jewels. These jewels are scored separately on the backglass.
Hauntfreaks also created a brand new B2S for the table, included in the .zip file.
Thanks: @hauntfreaks for the materials, lighting, color correction and new backglass @luvthatapex for the VP9 script @arngrim for the DOF audit
Requires the latest VPX 10.4 beta.
*2.0 requires 10.6 or later
Requires the latest VPX 10.6.
- Plunger adjustments per @borgdog
- kicker adjustments and animation per @borgdog
- backdrop added per @hauntfreaks
- fastflips script added per @nfozzy
- a few other things too small to mention
- nFozzy physics with lots of implementation help from rothbauerw
- 10.6+ saucer physics
- lighting update
- a few updated meshes, including new Gottlieb flippers