Seawitch (Stern 1980)
originally built by UncleWilly, then updated by HauntFreaks, and once again updated by 32A and HauntFreaks
- v2.0 previous unreleased version, now released
- v1.2a fixed a issue where ball would get stuck in pop bumpers(i hope)
- v1.2 This version is all Hauntfreaks tweaks!
went thru all the images and color corrected them... and brought all the backs to true black
new custom color gradient
went thru all the materials and brought them up to modern standards
reset the lighting values
offset the insert lights to get more depth to the bulbs
cleaned out all the clutter in the image and material manager to reduce the file size
added the ball and flipper shadows
new environment image
- This topic has 37 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 12 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.