Star Trek (Bally 1979)
Special thanks and credit to:
- Blender - bord
- Playfield redraw - Popotte, rothbauerw
- Playfield upscale and image processing - movieguru
- VR/FSS Backglass - blacksad
- FSS scripting and LED Displays - Acronovum
- Script and physics - rothbauerw
- Mechanical Sounds - fleep
- Previous author - JPSalas
- The Visual Pinball developers for the awesome platform to build these tables to play so similar to their real life counter parts.
This was the first pinball I ever purchased over 20 years ago as a thank you gift to my brother. It provided our family with many years of entertainment until he sold it recently. I took on this project to build a faithful recreation of the actual look, feel, and game play of that table. I hope if provides as much enjoyment for you as it did for us.
- A complete visual, sound, and physics makeover
- Added FSS support and VR Room Minimal with accurate active backglass (thanks @blacksad)
- Complete sound update using the awesome sound package developed for TOM (thanks @fleep)
- Full blender render making the table look as good as any in VP (thanks @bord)
- Physics updated to the latest nFozzy settings (thanks @rothbauerw)
- All new drop target and stand up target physics and animations. You might forget you're playing virtual pinball. (thanks @rothbauerw)
- Updated plunger settings
- Removed flipper script mod and adjusted flipper physics based on flipper physics testing table results
- Slight adjustment to flipper visuals
- Added ball, flipper, and playfield shadows.
- Added bumper base prims.
- Updated physics using high mass, low friction (HMLF) recommendations from WRD1972
- Some lighting and other general updates.
- Fixed upper right bumper switch resolving DOF issue
- This topic has 68 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.