Witness the most explosive light show in a pinball cabinet thanks to the new DOF addressable led MX support in DOFLinx 5.20!
You have never seen a light show quite like this in a pinball cabinet! Amazing effects and animation that surround the playfield!
- Lightsabers, - explosions - X-Wing and Tie-Fighter Blasters - flashing words like SPECIAL, PADAWAN, JEDI, SOLO - targetting computer - video mode
A video demonstration in my cabinet can be seen here:
This table has the complete cabinet feedback and lighting support for the following:
- 10 solenoids for flipper, slingshots, bumpers, etc.. - 5 RGB flashers - Blower Fan - Shaker - Gear motor - Strobe - Beacon - Start button - Coin button - Launch Ball button
- Fire button - RGB Undercab Lighting - Addressable leds
- DOF R3 installed (for DOFLinx cabinet feedback and lighting) and addressable leds already setup and working (for MX led effects). - DOFlinx 5.20 or higher is REQUIRED, even if you don't have addressable leds. - addressable leds are NOT required to play this table, but they are HIGHLY recommended. - to use the addressable leds with this table you must have your DOF "config" files updated by using DOF Config Tool! (just like you would for Visual Pinball)
To play a Future Pinball table with addressable leds support (DOFLinx MX):
- update DOFLinx as per normal (must be 5.20 or higher). Make sure you copy over the new DOFLinx.vbs to "Future Pinball Scripts". - add DIRECTOUTPUTGLOBAL=c:DirectOuputConfigGLobalConfig_b2sServer.xml (assuming you have it there) to your DOFLinx.ini file. - download the awesomeness of a Future Pinball DOFLinx MX table - check DOF Config Tool to see if support for that table has been added to it yet (you will see FP tables start with "FP:") If there are no DOF commands showing for that table, its not supported yet. - "Generate" a new Config File (containing directoutputconfig30.ini in the zip) and copy the new files to your "DirectOutput Configs" folder. - play the epicness that is Future Pinball with DOFLinx cabinet feedback and addressable leds!
DOFLinx 5.20+ download link:
DOFLinx MX Cabinet update:
Minor bug fix.
Some users may not have been getting MX Leds due to a timing bug in the script.
Now, around 5 to 10 secs after the table has been loaded you should be seeing the complete MX led effects for this table (instead of Auto MX).
-added the most awesome addressable led effects and animation.
- and excellent DOFLinx feedback and lightning.
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.