The Addams Family (Bally 1992) v2.0, from @g5k, @Sliderpoint and @3rdAxis.
Finally released! (Current 10.6 Beta minimum required)
Thanks to many folks who helped along the way: @DjRobX for script help and tuning. @RandR and @slydog43 for all the images, videos and measurements from their real TAF pins. Thanks to the small group of testers behind the scenes as well.
Check out the colorized rom effort at VPU: http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3746-the-addams-family-colorization/
Check out the options in the script and the F6 Menu for extras!
Let us know what you think!
V2.1: see changelog for details.
10.6 Beta 3653 or later required.
- SSF audio fixes
- Added missing DOF (Arngrim)
- Thing flipper texture fix for flasher fires
- Flipper return strength - adjust from 0.07 to 0.045 to allow for tip passing
- Bumper caps less transparent
- Adjusted lamp fading speeds for bumper lights and mansion inserts (were too slow, suggested by flupper)
- Compressed textures with heavier compression (saved around 60mb) to solve memory/gpu errors
- Tweaks to solve mysterious ball occasionally passing through things that they shouldn't
- Fixed Seance insert bulb error
- More adjustments to chair scoop hit sound timing.
- .POV file included in the .zip from @Flupper if you wish to use.
- G5K v2.1 Uncompressed added to files
- This topic has 527 replies, 175 voices, and was last updated 2 days, 22 hours ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.