This table is the same as the previous "Tron LE - Light Mod" and "Tron Legacy PuP-Pack Edition" tables. The only difference is now ALL of my PinUP Player code has been removed, as there is no longer any need for it with the newest Tron Legacy PuP-Packs I have created (that use PuPCapture).
Hence the "NPC" which stands for "NO PUP CODE".
This table is now standalone and will work without PinUP Player.
It also will work "correctly" with the new Tron Legacy PuP-Packs I have created.
"2 on 1"
"3 on 1"
Tron Legacy (Stern 2011) (1.6, SSF, Lightmod 1.2, NPC)
VPX table created by: ICPjuggla, freneticamnesic (original FP to VPX conversion).
PinUp Player de-mod : TerryRed
Dozer: Light Mod: V1.2: Reworked ramp light pipe reflections and recognizer sweep shadow. Fixed desktop mode element alignment. Fixed desktop mode shadow placement and movement
RustyCardores: Surround sound mod, new sounds added (where there were none)
DJRobX: Updated physics and code to bring table inline with VPX 10.4 routines. ROM-controlled GI and PWM flasher support. Prettier Ball.
HauntFreaks: File size optimization
- removed Light Cycle plastic again, as it seems to cause the ball to get stuck in the ramp.
- added in ball controller "enable" option
- removed all PinUP Player related code, as it is no longer needed with new PuP-Packs that use PuPCapture
- This topic has 30 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.