AC/DC is an awesome pinball table and ninuzzu did an outstanding job recreating it for VPX. In VR it's even better to play and his work looks really great.
Credits go to:
- ninuzzu for version 1.5 of his incredible table which can be found over at vpuniverse
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room. He is a master!
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- I would like to also thank everyone else that contributed to this project.
- Shout out to drhotwing1 for creating the first VR version of this table and for creating the VR turorial.
I was not planning on uploading this version of the table since there is already a VR version but I was really happy with how it turned out and figured I'd share for anyone that is interested in an alternate VR version.
A working version of VPX VR is required. For color ROM you will need Freezy v1.7.1 (1.7.2 does not work for this) installed and working and you will need to enable the "Capture External DMD" option in VPX VR.
I find that the performance on my system suffers when capturing the DMD with Freezy so if you have any performance issues I would suggest you uncheck "use external DLL" in Pinmame and do not enable the DMD capture in VPXVR. You won't have a color ROM in that configuration but performance may be much better.
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 2 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.