VR version of the incredible Centaur by bord.
Centaur is a unique table. Everything about it is special. The table dimensions, the alternate cabinet and of course the beautiful art work. The artwork of Centaur features black and white horror design with flashy red and yellow light. The ultimate goal of the pinball machine is to destroy centaur - a half-man half-motorcycle creature.
Bord did an excellent job with this version and I play it a lot. This one was on my VR radar and I would like to thank bord for letting me do my thing :). The VR room features some nice Centaur artwork and a creepy wall.
I created a custom backglass to facilitate the score display and a smaller cabinet to host this beauty.
Credits go to:
- bord for his incredible table (v1.0.1b)
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and for inspiring me to start VR conversions
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
NOTE: this tables requires two things to work:
- Make sure you enable CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD under Preferences/Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF settings - Make sure you have DMDEXT working and use F1 to enable external DMD
Tip: load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load the table, play it, then exit it and check the external option, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
V1.0.2 public release.
- This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.