VR ROOM Champion Pub (Williams 1998)
This an great pinball table and mfuegemann did an outstanding job recreating it for VPX. In my opinion, in VR it's even better to play and it looks really great!
This VR port just takes their great work and sets it in a room so you can play it with a VR headset. The table itself is not modded other than some slight modifications to make it fit in the cabinet and a little lighting for the room.
Credits go to: - mfuegemann for version 1.2 of this table and Fuzzel, Dark and Zany for their contributions to the table as well.
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room.
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR and the rest of the VPX development team.
- I would like to akso thank everyone else that contributed to this project.
A working installation of VPX VR is required.
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.