VR version of the incredible Diner.
I love system11 pinball machines. This table deserves a TLC VR Room and I build an arcade room from scratch and included many of my VR pin projects. Despite the many object this plays fantastic in VR. Flupper did an outstanding job on this build and it looks and feel totally awesome.
I hope you like all the eye candy in this VR release of Diner and the neon I included ;).
Credits go to:
- Flupper for his incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and for inspiring me to start VR conversions
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- DJrobX and Blindpeser for providing the flasher score option!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball!
Make sure your VPVR installation is working.
This table uses flasher objects to display the scoring. No need for external DMD (freezy).
- Flasher objects added to display the scoring. NO need for external dmd option.
- This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 2 days ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.