This is a great table. In VR it's even better to play and looks great.
Credits go to: - 32assassin for version 0.9a of his incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- I would like to also thank everyone else that contributed to this project over the years.
You will need a working version of VPX VR. In order to see the DMD, you will also need to have Freezy installed and working and you will need to use the "Capture External DMD" feature in VPXVR
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.