This an awesome pinball table and the VPX table has a long history. Dark, Bodydump, Randr, Rothbauerw, Flupper, Hauntfreaks, Lobotomy and others did an outstanding job recreating it for VPX. In my opinion, in VR it's even better to play and it looks really great!
This VR port just takes their great work and sets it in a room so you can play it with a VR headset. The table itself is not modded other than some slight modifications to make it fit in the cabinet and a little lighting for the room. The outside of the cabinet has a gun plunger/launcher that is not accurate to the table and hopefully it will be replaced in the future with an accurate 3D model. For now I find this gun model is better than just leaving that space blank.
Credits go to:
- Dark, Bodydump, Randr, Rothbauerw, Flupper, Hauntfreaks, Lobotomy for version 1.03 of this table which can be found here on this site
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room.
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- I would like to also thank everyone else that contributed to this project.
A working installation of VPX VR is needed.
- This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.