VR version of the incredible Pirates of the Caribbean by sliderpoint.
This baby is a beauty and in VR the 3D detail of the table is awesome. The boat and the chest look just incredible. Had to do some small modifications to get the table well suited in the cab ;).
Credits go to:
- sliderpoint for his incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
Make sure your VPVR installation is working.
Table uses the potc_600af color rom. If you have a different one, change line 9 to use the right rom (cGameName=).
Tip for using the color rom feature: Enable external DMD and the color option via vpinmame. Secondly load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load a table, then play it, then exit it and check the external, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.