VR version of the incredible Radical by jpsales.
First VR table conversion that does not have a dot matrix score board, so read the NOTE. The table itself is a beauty in VR and plays absolutely stunning! I was sort of a request but was already working on it ;). I hope you all enjoy it.
Credits go to:
- JPSales for his incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
NOTE: this tables requires two things to work:
- Make sure you enable CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD under Preferences/Configure Keys, Nudge and DOF settings
- Make sure you have DMDEXT working and use F1 to enable external DMD
This is all beta stuff, so expect some issues/crashes sometimes.
Tip to get some stability: enable external DMD via vpinmame, run the table, exit the table and enable CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD under Keys, Nudge and DOF settings. Re-start the table again. This works for me most of the times.
Tip (thanks to Peter Docter): I first load vpxGL without the external option, then load a table, then play it, then exit it and check the external, and hit play again, to use colordmd's, works every times, without crash...but you have to uncheck it again when you exit vpxGL.
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.