This is a VR version of Bally's singular Safe Cracker. I have repositioned and scaled all the lights of the backglass, build doors and chrome bars in Blender, rebuild some of the cabinet arts from pictures and added a topglass and reflections on it. I build an unobtrusive room to keep focus on the amazing vpx-build.
I hope you enjoy it.
- Left magnasave will toggle Topglass on/off.
- Right magnasave will toggle DMD size/position.
Credits go to:
- VPX by flupper1, fuzzel, rothbauerw
- Contributors: acronovum, hauntfreaks
- VP9 Authors: ICPjuggla, OldSkoolGamer and Herweh
- Code snippets from Destruk, JPSalas, and Unclewilly
- less tableglass reflection intensity
- initial release
- This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.