VR version of the classic Scared Stiff.
Do you knwo the feeling when you reach the Stiff-o-Meter and you have one shot to fill it up completly :)? I always get nervous and drain the ball.. lol.
This is an awesome build from nFozzy and looks absolutely amazing in VR! I created a new gameroom and added custom cab and sidewalls graphics. There are active on default but can be switched via the VR Table settings in the script!
Special thanks to Walter for providing the cool plunger and authentic looking coindoor, Rawd for some of the gameroom resources and Arvid for the high res orginal cab graphics :).
Credits go to:
- nFozzy for his incredible table (version 1.43).
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- Ronnie and Rob for their continious development on VPVR!
- Original VP10 table by Shoopity with elements from Dozer316's mod of JPSalas's table. Revived by Hauntfreaks with scripting by nFozzy and additional work by ICPJuggla and Arngrim. Flupper1 greatfully provided the ramp textures. Some resources from LoadedWeapon, and sounds from Knorr.
Greetings to the Facebook VR development team who supported this release with help and Quality Assurance!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball!
Make sure your VPVR is working.
Check out the latest beta build for optimal performance and visual quality. You can get it via the "VR Pinball - Virtual Reality Pinball group" on Facebook. Come and join the fun!
- This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.