VR version of the incredible T2 by nFozzy.
There are many T2 versions made for VPX and this one is my personal favourite. nFozzy really nailed the physics and the table plays excellent.
I created a grim looking VR world for this table and I hope you like it. Don't forget to use the available color rom if you are into these kind of things :).
Credits go to:
- nFozzy for his incredible table (v1.1.2a)
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- Malenko for his coloring of T2
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
Make sure your VPVR installation is working.
Tip for using the color rom feature: Enable external DMD and the color option via vpinmame. Secondly load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load a table, then play it, then exit it and check the external, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
- This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.