VR ROOM The Getaway: High Speed II
This another awesome pinball table. Ganjafarmer along with others others did an outstanding job recreating it for VPX. In my opinion, in VR it's even better to play and it looks really great!
This VR port just takes their great work and sets it in a room so you can play it with a VR headset. The table itself is not modded other than some slight modifications to make it fit in the cabinet and a little lighting for the room.
Credits go to:
- flupper1 - supercharger, sc ramps, bumper caps, EE, flipper prims and shadows, playfield shadows
- 32assassin - stripped VP9 table, script edit
- ganjafarmer - 2d graphics, physics, lighting, some simple prims
- nFozzy - fast flips script, physics
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room.
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- I would like to also thank everyone else that may contributed to this project. Including the VPX and Pinmame DEV teams.
A Working installation of VPX VR
- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.