VR Room version of the The Machine – Bride Of Pinbot (Williams 1991)
This is a great table with an excellent flow. In VR it's even better to play and looks great.
Credits go to:
- wrd1972 for his incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- I would like to also thank everyone else that contributed to this project.
Working Version of VPX VR. You NO LONGER need to have Freezy installed and working in order to see the DMD for this table as the DMD is now built in.
V 1.1 Update:
- Fixd graphics issue on side walls of VR Cabinet.
- Higher Resolution cabinet artwork.
- Fixed missing coin slots on TOM (table on left)
- Fixed allignment on coin door
- New DMD speaker Panel
- DMD buit into table. No longer need Freezy external DMD.
- Performance increase due to no longer needing to enable external DMD in PinMame or need to capture external DMD in VPX VR
- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.