You hear of a small local theater with a mint-condition Phantom of the Opera table set up backstage. Unfortunately they don't allow visitors, so you wait until it gets dark and make your way in through a broken window.
There have been a few rumours about this place... noises heard in the dead of night. As you settle in to play with your back to the empty theater, you wonder if this was a good idea...
- Latest Bigus version of the table (1.4)
- Fully working alphanumerics without DMD capture etc
- A visual and auditory environment
- There might be a couple of easter eggs to find!
Credits to 32assassin for the original table (and thanks for the permission to mod), and Bigus for this mod release (Bigus Mod 1.4). The table itself is completely unmodified from the Bigus release, I just added the environment around it.
- Set your far plane to 20000+
- Left magnasave toggles between no theater chairs -> no room -> full room
- The 'S' key will toggle extra sound effects off and back on. Edit the script (all VR related functions at the bottom) to turn them off permanently if that's your thing!
1.0 - First release
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.