VR version of the incredible Theatre of Magic by ninuzzu & Tom Tower.
A classic table with great gameplay and enough modes to keep you busy :). This one deserves a theatre like VR Room and I hope you like it.
NOTE: this table seems to suffer a bit from VR conversion. The performance can differ sometimes. To tweak performance in your favour I suggest to disable AWS and keep super sampling to max 1.5 or lower.
Credits go to:
- ninuzzu and Tom Tower for their incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- DMD colorization by NetzZWerg (thanks Martin, your the color master)
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
Make sure your VPVR installation is working.
Tip for using the color rom feature: Enable external DMD and the color option via vpinmame. Secondly load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load a table, then play it, then exit it and check the external, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
- This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.