VR version of the incredible STPP by Coindropper and 32assassin.
Another version of STPP. gear323 and myself were working independantly on this table but created a different VR experience so I didn't want to keep this one for myself ;).
Don't forget to use the available color rom if you are into these kind of things.
Credits go to:
- Coindropper and 32assassin for their incredible table (v1.0)
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- vbobrusev for his coloring of TSPP
-wildman for his excellent backglasses. I use them a lot for VR backglass images!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
- Make sure your VPVR installation is working.
- For the color rom make sure you got a working freezy dmdext (v1.7.1) installation!
Tip for using the color rom feature: Enable external DMD and the color option via vpinmame. Secondly load VPVR without the CAPTURE EXTERNAL DMD option, then load a table, then play it, then exit it and check the external, and hit play again. Works every times, without crash, but you have to uncheck it again when you exit VPVR.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months, 2 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.