VR version of the incredible Twilight Zone.
The table is initially created by Ninuzzu, coindropper, nFozzy, JPSalas, Tom Tower, Hauntfreaks, Flupper and Zany and modded by Skitso. This table deserves to be played in VR. The detail is stunning and everything looks just amazing. The shadows, lighting, high quality textures.... It plays fantastic in VR.
Needed some light tweaking to ensure no lights were shining through the cabinet. This does not influence the initial lighting made :). This is also another widebody with full VR widebody dimensions. Did some cleanup of the backglass image and thanks to good old photoshop added the original DMD apron.
The dmd color is blue, I really feel it completes the table. If you are more into the traditional orange you can easily change the color of the DMD by selecting the flasher object (Primary_DMD flasher) and select your color preference :).
Credits go to:
- Skitso for his excellent mod (v1.5) and Ninuzzu, coindropper, nFozzy, JPSalas, Tom Tower, Hauntfreaks, Flupper and Zany for this incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and for inspiring me to start VR conversions
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
- wildman for his backglass art
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
Make sure your VPVR installation is working
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.