VR version of the incredible Who Dunnit by ninuzzu and DJRobX
And then I was on the job. Great table with good dmd animations and several cases for you to solve. Now you can play this in a new inspiring room. If you need to take your mind of things there are two arcade machines to spend your quarters :). Elevator Action has a special place in my hart and needed to be in this room!
Credits go to:
- ninuzzu and DJRobX for their incredible table
- 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room
- Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!
Keep a close eye out for more releases, VR is going to be the future of visual pinball :).
Make sure your VPVR installation is working.
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.