This is a VPX recreation of a 1996 Williams League Champ Shuffle Alley Bowler. It needs the rom "lc_11.zip" to run. This is a complete remake by me, not a conversion. Started from scratch.
Thanks to roccodimarco for his League Champ hood panel image.
Flippers move arm left and right. Analog and digital plunger pulls the arm forwards and backwards and starts angle rotation.
Left Magna key for the game selection.
1. Place the table (.vpx) file in your tables folder.
2. Place the rom file in your roms folder.
3. Pray that you have VP and all its dependent programs properly setup and that it runs. lol!
1.1 - Changed the size of the puck and the way it registers the switch hits in order to make it a little harder.
- This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.